Monday, June 8, 2009

Del Brenna

This is Sebastian, the jewelry designer and maker from Italy, mentioned and photographed in an older post. He married one of Ben's cousins from Kansas. She was studying abroad in Italy when they met, fell in love, and got married. They now live happily ever after in Cortona (the place "where they filmed Under The Tuscan Sun") with their two family owned jewelry shops.


Sebastian exudes the such energy and life, and he called me "Elizabeta" all weekend, which I loved. Their jewelry and stores are called Del Brenna, and Sebastian outfitted each bridesmaid with a necklace and earrings. Visit Sebastian's store's website to admire the incredible craftsmanship and artistry of their jewelry.

2 comments:

Tara Neil said...

Elizabeth,
I have enjoyed your blog so much this weekend with Kati. Your photos are amazing...you may have a second calling. I would love to get a copy of your photos if you don't mind sometime.
Thanks again
Tara

Anonymous said...

Ciao Elisabetta!!!
Thank you for your "bello" comment!
I'm happy to see my photo on your blog....i'm famous!!!! i like your blog...let do a business together, i will start my web site and my blog next week and we can trade the link!
Ciao Sebastian