Monday, June 22, 2009

Another Celebrity Sighting

I shared a brief encounter with another celebrity this past weekend. Actually, I don't know if I consider a person with a small recurring role on an MTV reality series a celebrity per se... but, we'll go with it for now.

Ben and I ran into a bodega in Gramercy to get drinks for a party and there she was - Allie from the show "The City" starring Whitney Port - getting dinner. She's a model and, expectedly, very skinny. I spotted her right away. Ben had no idea who she was and even after I explained that she's Allie from The City which airs on MTV and whose target audience is tweens, he still didn't care. Humph.

Well, there you have it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont know to!!!! she is the pretty? May be....
Celebrity are very nice some time....
Ciao
Sebastian