Monday, June 1, 2009

Licks and Giggles Boutique

My good friend, Melissa Johnson, officially launches her online doggie clothing and accessories store called "Licks and Giggles Boutique" today! "Licks and Giggles" is the perfect place for all dog lovers to shop. Her store has adorable clothing and accessories for those who love to pamper their pooches. Please visit "Licks and Giggles"!


Several weeks ago, Melissa asked me to photograph the talent for the website using the merchandise from her store. We spent a sunny Sunday afternoon at a park in Queens taking pictures, posing dogs, and fighting off swarms of paparazzi. Thanks to Melissa's faith in my (menial) photography abilities, I am now a bone-a-fide photographer! I can say that since I was "paid" with a hearty dinner at the Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden after the shoot.


The pictures I took of the dogs are found throughout the website, specifically on the "home", "blog", and "contact" pages. Pictures can also be found in the "I Heart NY" section here and here. I am so HAPPY for Melissa and her new business venture. Enjoy the pictures!


Below are a few of my favorites from the shoot.







2 comments:

Mommy E said...

so cute!! Let me know if she needs more models..I am sure Bo and Dooley would be up for it:)

Anonymous said...

I went to the website and it's a really cute site. I enjoyed the photography, too. I plan to make a purchase soon. Good luck to your friend on her new business venture and hope to see more of your photography on the site.