Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Vegas Odds

I write the blog posts, but Ben designs the snazzy mastheads and anything associated with technology.  That's just not my thing.  He adds things to make the blog more interactive, more high tech.  This week, he taught me about Technorati, a website that ranks blogs on the Internet according to number of site visits, page loads, unique visitors, etc.  Pretty interesting. 

So, I wondered, just where does "Itty Bitty in New York City" fall on the list?

Technorati says somewhere over a distant, cool four million.  "Ouch," cries my bruised ego.  That is, until, Ben discovered that "Itty Bitty" holds steadfast at that placement among more than 112 million other blogs.  There is a writing God!

I just hope my odds are better while in Vegas.

1 comment:

Math said...

Since I've been staying up late clicking on links, you gotta at least mention in your soon to be famous blog how you guys met the coolest dudes in all of bama while in Las Vegas.