Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Girls Are Back

On Thursday, I rode the crosstown bus to the East Side. It was an average, no adventure bus ride until we happened to pass the movie Sex and the City 2 being filmed! Sex and the City 2!

I squealed with excitement as I smooshed my face against the window and craned my neck in hope of seeing Carrie, Charlotte, Samantha, or Miranda. Before I could see anybody, the light turned green and our bus sputtered down street. Deep down in my heart, though, I know I caught a glimpse of Carrie's curls and Jimmy Choos before turning left onto Madison Avenue.

I suppose it's time to slip into stalk mode and track down the locations being filmed in the movie. Why, they might need an extra assistant or possibly even an extra in the movie! No matter what, I'm excited because... the girls are back!

No comments: