Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Busy Body

Sorry about the recent lack of "readable" posts, as quoted by my father who requested to see more writing and less pictures of his son-in-law "looking good." Ha. I thought everyone loved to see Ben's beautiful and smiley face.

It has been a wild/exhausting couple of weeks. School (my day job) and the therapy gym (my evening job) started on September 9th. It takes a little time to adjust to the new schedule and get everything organized. Plus, we have been lucky enough to either be traveling every weekend or having company visit.

Finally, last night, I decided that NO MATTER WHAT I was going to go to bed early secondary to a little incident at the grocery store. As I paid for my food, the store cashier informed me that my metrocard would NOT work in the credit card machine no matter how many times I swiped it. I guess I subconsciously thought that the unlimited monthly pass offered more than just rides around the city on public transportation.

But, being tired and adjusting to a new schedule is totally worth it since I am back at my adorable, perfect, happy school in East Harlem. Once again, I am working with the most awesome people (that includes kids and adults) in all of New York City. I am so lucky.

New York City becomes a little more of home every year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Her father did not say anything about pictures of her handsome other half. :-)