Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Our Florida Visit

We visited my grandparents in Florida for the holiday weekend, and had the best time ever. Not only are my grandparents in incredibly good health, but they are awesome and FUN. We had such a good time just hanging out and talking.

Each day we went swimming, or on a dinner cruise, or to the beach, or out to eat, or played the bongos, or watched foreign films from “The Vault”, or dodged sand eels, or savored my grandma’s cooking, or checked out grandpa’s latest invention – laughing extremely and side-splittingly hard the entire time. If you think my dad is funny, then you should really meet my grandpa. It’s totally genetic.

We live plane rides away from family, making us appreciate the time we spend with them. Life moves so quickly, changes so fast. We have to use our time wisely and cherish every moment. In Florida, we certainly did.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you.

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture!