Thursday, October 16, 2008

Perspectives: Part VI

A couple of weeks ago, I wrote about the 3rd graders at my school and their enlightening comments about the presidential candidates. Last week, the 2nd graders shared their knowledge about the vice presidential candidates. They weren’t too far off.

For Biden, they commented on his white hair and kindness at helping Obama become president. They also mentioned that he often looked like a weather man. Understandable.

They said Palin wants to help McCain win and that she loves to hunt moose. Oh, and that she looks like Judge Judy.

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

1 comment:

Abbey said...

These "perspectives" are always so nicely written and well-said. If only we all looked at the world with such simplicity. I mean I don't know about you, but as a second grader, I sure wouldn't vote for a moose hunter...oh wait, I'm not a second grader, and I still won't! haha!