Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Field Trip

Today, I accompanied my kindergartners on their field trip to the zoo. My favorite exhibit involved two frisky prairie dogs that humped for two minutes straight and the twenty five children that watched with wonder and excitement.

“They really like each other!”

“They’re friends!”

“Look, they’re playing with each other!” (Not an entirely wrong generalization).

When one child asked me to elaborate on the rendezvous, the only answer I could muster after hours in the hot sun chasing five year olds was, “Watch Animal Planet.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Each day you amaze me. From the moment of your birth to your blog on the internet. You are a creation of your mother, your world, and me. Quite a lady you have become. There is more to say, but how can one compete with two humping prairie dogs.