Saturday, April 27, 2013

Age Has Nothing To Do With It

I work with two boys that have a lot of energy. Sometimes, they need to release that energy before they go crazy. Honestly, who isn't ready for a little pick-me-up and some f-u-n at the end of the day? I always promise them 10 minutes of extreme sports in the gym if they complete their work. That usually does the trick.

Last week, we played an intense game of tag and I, have to say, still got it. I chased them everywhere - up and down the court, through the bleachers. We never stopped running, and I always tagged them. My agility and quickness not only surprised me, but them as well.

After I chased and cornered one of the boys, he wheezed and exclaimed, "Man, you sure can run fast for an old lady!"

Don't you doubt it for a second, youngster.

No comments: