Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Aging Beauty

I turned 28 on Saturday. I may not feel old, but could be starting to look old. At least, I feel that way.

Yesterday, I went shopping with a few girlfriends. While paying at the cash register, the girls mentioned that my birthday had just passed. The man asked my age.

When, I told him... he didn't believe me! Actually, he said that I look more like 19 than 28. Oh, how I liked the sound of that! 19 years old. Ahhh.

I didn't believe him when he said that he didn't believe me about my age. But, who's going to argue with someone about looking younger? Not me.

He checked my license to verify my age, and once again commented on my young looks. Perhaps my girlfriends set him up. Who knows? But, that was possibly the best birthday present ever.

No comments: