Friday, July 17, 2009

Readers

Thank you to everyone who reads my blog. Readership has climbed from an average of two readers a day (Ben and myself) to four (Ben, myself, and my parents) to a now impressive 40-50 readers a day. I. AM. PRETTY. PROUD.

I started “Itty Bitty” when I first moved to New York and had no license, no job, and did nothing but watch Rock of Love and eat nachos all day. Naturally, Ben became worried about my mental health and suggested that I do something “creative” and “useful” to make the time pass. Fast forward to the evolution of the blog.

I always wanted to be a professional writer and photographer, and although this is a different form than I would have originally dreamed of, it works. I get to share experiences and memories with those I love. I hope that the friends and family who read Itty Bitty continue to enjoy it.

Thanks.

3 comments:

Shubs said...

the pleasure is all mine itty bitty :) MISS YOU!

Nick said...

50 per day?? Wow Liza, not too shabby. Not too shabby at all!

Mommy E said...

Yay for Itty Bitty!! Congrats!!