Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Quick Eats

I needed a little snack, a quick bite to eat while on the run. Where did I go? To McDonald’s Walk-Up Window, of course!

Our McDonald’s doesn’t have a drive-thru. Why would it? Most New Yorkers don’t drive. We instead have a ‘walk-up window’.

I joined a line of customers on the street. I placed, waited, and picked up my order from a smiling girl squeezed inside a small plexiglass box. What a brilliant, brilliant idea.


* Just want to note that we rarely eat McDonald’s now because there are so many local delis and restaurants in our neighborhood. Plus, fast food restaurants are not very popular in NYC.

** But, we are HUGE Subway fans thanks to the introduction of the $5 foot long.

1 comment:

Greg and Laurel said...

One All American Meal coming right up!