Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Update Soon...

It's 2am on Tuesday and we just returned home from California. Naturally, our luggage did not arrive with us. Oh, the perils of jet setting and vacationing in exotic locales. I will post pictures and stories from our trip this week.

By the way, this is the 100th post for Itty Bitty! A small, yet important feat for me in the blogging world. I planned to write something more fabulous to celebrate the momentuous occasion... oh, well.

All I can muster at this hour is, "Welcome home!"

2 comments:

That Girl said...

Just started reading your blog and I really like it :) Looking forward to hearing about your vacation!

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth...you are so cute! I saw your blog on Laurel's blog, and was intrigued to read. It is fun to hear about your experiences. It sounds like you're having a great time in NYC.

--Melissa O.