Thursday, February 2, 2012

Italy: Baubles, Baby!

Since Megan and Sebastian own a jewelry shop, Ben thought it best to surprise me with a little something special for our 4th wedding anniversary, which happened shortly upon returning to American soil. Of course, I thought that was a most excellent idea.  (Cue big smiles and hands rubbing furiously together in heightened anticipation.)

Striking designs and shiny jewels abounded.  I could hardly, HARDLY, contain my excitement.  I feared the 3,000 year old Etruscan stone walls that surround Cortona would explode from my elation.


I ogled.

Sebastian worked on a sweet deal.

Megan kept a careful eye on me.

 Sebastian convinced Ben to buy the whole store for his incredible, wonderful, and deserving wife.

Ben escaped the store and enjoyed coffee (?) or perhaps a little something else to calm his nerves.

No comments: