Wednesday, August 10, 2011

France: Food Coma

Perhaps, what I loved even more about Paris than the Féte de la Musique was the diet.  We adapted to the French cuisine immediately upon arrival. For four days, we subsisted solely on baguettes, cheese, wine, prosciutto, and Nutella crepes.

Yum, yum.

Every day we smothered our faces with Nutella and stuffed ourselves with homemade cheeses. We coated most foods with thin layers of prosciutto. I couldn't eat enough and now my waistline shows it. My arteries thank me.

Below are a few food pics.


A Nutella crepe master at work...


A carb and dairy feast in the flat we rented...


An ice cream break...


A posed picture that Ben and Brian worked so hard to perfect...


1 comment:

Nagis said...

I can only imagine the amount of time and energy Ben spent composing, shooting, and re-composing this shot....over and over.....and over.