Sunday, May 6, 2012

Italy: Capri Sun

As we galavanted around Capri, I kept reminding myself to always make it my "happy place." 

Think of Capri when a fellow New Yorker shoulder checks me. Remember Capri when a taxi flattens me. Dream of Capri when the exhaust of standstill traffic in Herald Square suffocates me. Imagine Capri when nature eludes me.

Always remember Capri. 


The bluff that welcomed us upon arrival. 
A small pied-a-terre would look nice right by the water. Agree?

A small section of Capri near the dock.


We plan to upgrade from the subway to this... 

... or this.


Our boat raced against this boat to be first in line at the Blue Grotto.

All of the boats behind us in line at the Blue Grotto (slackers).

Our view of Capri from Anacapri (a township on the island of Capri).


What a couple! Such naturals! They must be native Capricans!

More Capri... and I believe our future yacht is the one closest to the left. Ah, yes. That's it.

No comments: