Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sleep Improvement

There's been a lot of good things about moving home, but one of the best was getting a queen bed. Q-U-E-E-N!

It's unbelievable. Truly, it is.

I wouldn't trade those extra inches for anything.

We upgraded from a full to a queen and never looked back. I've slept better in the last five weeks than I ever did in the last five years of marriage. Not kidding!

No elbows in my face. No feet kicking my legs. No butt in my back. No head on my pillow.

It's like Ben isn't even there.

Within a week, the dark circles faded from under my eyes. My sore extremities vanished. My mood improved.

It's been nothing but smooth sleeping.

So, if I go missing for awhile and there's been a lack of new posts, you know where to find me... in my q-u-e-e-n bed.

In fact, I might catch some zzzzzzzzzz's right now.

No comments: