Saturday, March 20, 2010

Second Sighting

On Sunday, my girlfriend and I ate at Kefi on the Upper West Side for dinner. We chatted about work and the weekend when Anna's jaw suddenly dropped mid-conversation. Her eyes widened as she tried to remain calm.

"No way!" She excitedly whispered. "It's Tina Fey!"

I whipped around just in time to catch a glimpse of Tina as she scooted by our table.

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed, barely stopping myself from reaching out to touch the hem of her jacket. Tina Fey was just inches from our table! Then it hit me.

That was the second time I had run into her on the Upper West Side. She lives in the neighborhood, but the odds that we would run into each other again seemed too great. Was she... no, that would be weird. But...

I was at Kefi first. Just like I was at the grocery store before her on the night of our first encounter. Wait a minute.

Is she stalking me? Tina, I'm on to you.

1 comment:

Shubs said...

This post makes me miss you. You are SUCH a celeb magnet...xoxo.